Preparation time: 30 mins. + Refrigeration time | Serves 6 persons
French Silk Pie is a delicious dessert prepared mainly with chocolate flavor. In the article How to make French Silk Pie? We have shared with you an easy recipe for this yummy food. This recipe also includes peanut butter which adds a more delicious taste.
9-inch pastry shell (baked)
2 oz bittersweet chocolate
4 oz baked chocolate
2 tbsp peanut butter
1 cup unsalted butter (Softened)
1 ½ cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
4 whole eggs
Milk chocolate shaves for topping
1. Take a microwave-safe bowl, put both types of chocolate in it, and melt in the microwave for just 40-45 seconds at high. Take the bowl out of the oven and add peanut butter to it. Stir to mix the chocolate and peanut butter well and set aside at a warm place.
2. In another mixing bowl, gently beat butter and sugar until become light and fluffy. It would take 10-15 mins.
3. After that add the chocolate mixture to the butter and mix at medium speed until well blended.
4. After that add eggs one by one and beat each addition at medium speed. Add vanilla in between and make the batter smooth, shiny, and fluffy. Don’t beat at high speed because mixing too quickly or adding the eggs too quickly will ruin the consistency and the pie will not be firm or stiff.
5. When the batter is ready, pour it onto the baked pie shell placed on a pie dish and level the batter from the top using a spatula. Place it in the refrigerator overnight until gets firm.
6. Just before serving, top the pie with whipped cream and milk chocolate shaves.
photo source : 1