Preparation time : 10 mins. | Serves 8 persons
This Watermelon Pie Recipe is one of a quick and easy to make no-bake pie. It is prepared with whipped cream topping, so the texture is full creamy. It is one of the favorite summer desserts, which needs little or no effort to make.
3 oz watermelon gelatin or any red gelatin
¼ cup boiling water
12 oz frozen whipped topping (thawed)
2 cup cubed seeded watermelon
9-inch graham cracker crust
1. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
2. In a mixing bowl combine whipped topping, and gelatin and mix them well.
3. Now fold the mixture in watermelon cubes and set aside.
4. Take a 9-inch pie dish, place the graham cracker crust on it and then pour the prepared watermelon pie filling onto the crust. Refrigerate for at least 4 hrs. or overnight for best results.
5. Delicious creamy watermelon pie is now ready to serve.
photo source : 1