Preparation time : 20 min | Serves 4 persons
This parmesan fish recipe is usually prepared with delicious mayonnaise dressing but in this recipe fish is first marinated with vinegar, paprika and garlic. This simple recipe can be prepared with any kind of fish you like, whereas you may try the parmesan flavor with shrimp mentioned in the shrimp parmesan recipe which is also very delicious.
16 oz fresh skinless thick firm fish fillets
2 tbsp vinegar
1 tsp paprika
2 tsp garlic powder or fresh minced garlic
¼ cup mayonnaise
2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
1 tbsp fresh green onion (sliced)
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp milk
1. Clean fresh fish with salt and vinegar and rinse thoroughly with water.
2. Marinate fish fillets with vinegar, paprika and garlic powder and leave for 15 min.
3. Prepare dressing for fish by mixing mayonnaise, parmesan, green onion, milk and Worcestershire sauce and make uniform paste.
4. Dip each marinated fillet in the dressing, coat it nicely from every side and then place in a greased rectangular baking dish.
5. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F and then bake fish for 10-12 min until fish cook completely from inside and dressing turn into light golden in color.
photo source : 1