Preparation time: 30 mins. (approx.) | Serves 4 persons
This Chicken Hakka Noodles Recipe is a combination of colorful vegetables, noodles, and chicken cooked with sour and spicy sauces. This recipe for noodles is from Chinese cuisine and is full of nutrition. You can even serve it as a whole meal.
1 cup boneless chicken (cut into strips)
½ cup onion (thinly sliced)
1 tbsp garlic (chopped)
1 tbsp ginger (chopped)
½ cup carrot (cut into strips)
½ cup red bell pepper (cut into strips)
½ cup green bell pepper (cut into strips)
1 can button mushrooms (drained and sliced)
½ cup chili sauce
2 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tbsp chili garlic sauce
½ tbsp crushed red pepper
2 chicken bouillons
1 tbsp Worcester sauce
2 tbsp oil
1 medium bowl of cooked noodles
1. Heat oil in a saucepan, saute onion slices with garlic and ginger for just 1-2 mins. till becomes soft.
2. Add chicken strips and cook for 3-5 mins. until the chicken gets light golden in color.
3. Now add carrot along with seasoning of sauces including soya sauce, Worcester sauce, chili sauce, crushed red pepper, and chicken bouillons. Mix well and simmer for 3-4 mins.
4. After that add mushrooms, bell peppers, and chili garlic sauce and cook over medium-high heat for just 2 mins.
5. In the end add cooked noodles to the mixture and stir well to mix evenly. Remove the pan from heat and serve the yummy Chicken Hakka Noodles immediately.