Preparation time: 20 mins. | Serves 2-4 persons
This Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta is a quick and easy recipe you can prepare anytime if you have cooked pasta. In this recipe, sauce like pesto is prepared to give flavor to the shrimp and pasta. You can also use readymade pesto sauce to save time.
4 cloves garlic (roasted)
2 red jalapeno peppers (roasted and seeds removed)
4 tbsp fresh parsley leaves (chopped)
2 tbsp lemon juice
½ tsp freshly grated black pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp unsalted butter
1 lb medium shrimp (deveined and remove tail)
¼ tsp salt
1 lb linguine pasta (cooked)
Grated Parmesan cheese for topping (optional)
1. In a food processor, process together garlic, red pepper, parsley, lemon juice, black pepper, and olive oil. Just give a few pulses to make a smooth paste.
2. Rinse the shrimp thoroughly.
3. In a frying pan, heat butter and cook shrimp for just 2-3 mins. until become pink.
4. Then add the prepared sauce and mix well.
5. Add the cooked pasta and salt and mix them well. Adjust the seasoning of salt and pepper according to your taste and then remove the pan from the heat.
6. Serve the hot lemon garlic shrimp pasta with a topping of some parmesan cheese.
photo source : 1