Preparation time : 30 min | Serves 2 persons
This chicken fettuccini recipe is inspired from one of the famous US restaurant The Cheesecake Factory which is popular for its cheesecakes specialty. Chicken Fettuccini is among one of the recipe which most of its customers often visit to have this, it is prepared in very short time and have full of veggies and chicken flavor.
½ lb fettuccini pasta
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp garlic (chopped)
6 medium mushrooms (thinly sliced)
¼ red onions (julienned)
¼ cup white vinegar
¼ cup chicken broth
½ lb grilled chicken breasts (cut into small strips)
1 red tomato (peeled, seeded and diced)
6 basil leaves (chopped)
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tbsp butter
Parmesan cheese (for topping)
Green onions (for topping)
1. Cook pasta according to the instructions mentioned on the package.
2. Heat oil in a sauce pan, add garlic and saute for just few seconds until become light golden in color.
3. Add red onions and mushrooms and sauté for just 2-3 min until onions become soft and pink.
4. Add vinegar and tomato and cook on medium heat for 3-4 min.
5. Then add chicken broth and cook until the sauce reduce to half.
6. Add butter and cook for a min on high heat then add cooked pasta and grilled chicken and fold it nicely with the sauce make sure you have turn off the flame otherwise your sauce gets too thick and pasta would stick to the pan.
7. In the end take out the pasta into the serving platter and garnish it with parmesan cheese and green onions.
photo source : 1