3 tbspn cream cheese
1 cup plane flour
½ cup butter (approx. 100 gms)
1 cup pecan (crushed)
3 tbspn brown sugar
|Chicago Metallic Professional Nonstick 12-Cup Muffin Pan|
|Mi-Del Wheat and Gluten Free Mini Pecan Cookies, 8-Ounce Bag (Pack of 12)|
|Wilton Cupcakes and More Stand – Silvertone (Holds 38)|
|Birthday Decorate Your Own Cupcake Kit, 22 Cupcakes|
1. In bowl mix flour, butter and cream cheese and form smooth dough.
2. In a cookie tray make cups of dough so that the side of each cup is not so thin and thick. To make good shape cups put a small piece of dough in a cup of tray and slightly press and spread it along the sides to cover it.
3. In a bowl mix egg, brawn sugar and pecan.
4. Put 1-2 tbspn of this mixture in every cup.
5. Preheat oven to 250 oF or 300oF and bake the cookies for 15 minutes. To check weather the cookies are baked well, push each cup from bottom and if cup easily goes out of the tray and sides of tray are clean then it is done.
6. Freeze the cookies for 1 hour and then enjoy the delicious cookies.
Note: Using these quantities, 24 cookies are made. To make even and fine base of cookie keep this quantity of ingredients in mind otherwise your cookie will not become crispy and soft.