Preparation time : 20 mins | Serves 18 pancakes
This is a cheesy pancake recipe which is perfect for a breakfast meal. You may also adjust the flavor of sugar and salt according to your taste. Serve these pancakes with tea or coffee.
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/3 cup sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup sour cream
1 cup cottage cheese
Butter to grease the griddle
1. Combine dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl including flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
2. In another bowl mix together sour cream, cottage cheese and eggs.
3. Now mix both mixtures together to form smooth batter.
4. Grease and heat griddle pan on medium heat.
5. With the help of spoon pour batter on the griddle to make pancakes. Pour batter according to the required size of pancake. Cook on slow heat until become light brown from each side, it would take 5-8 mins.