Preparation time : 20 mins. + Refrigeration time | Serves 10-12 persons
Chocolate Lasagna Cake is a no bake dessert which is prepared in the same way as lasagna hence it is called so. The layers consists of chocolate cookie crust, cream cheese batter, chocolate pudding batter, cream and chocolate chips. All these yummy flavors combine to produce delicious dessert.
1 pack Oreo cookies
6 tbsp butter (melted)
8 oz cream cheese (softened)
¼ cup sugar
2 tbsp milk
12 oz whipped cream
8 oz chocolate pudding mix
3¼ cup cold milk
1½ cup mini chocolate chips
1. Process the Oreo cookies in the food processor to make crumbs, and then stir the crumbs with melted butter.
2. Spread this crumb mixture at the base of a 9” baking dish and refrigerate for at least 15 mins. to set.
3. Now beat cream cheese in a mixing bowl to make it light and fluffy.
4. Add milk and sugar and beat again to mix well.
5. Fold half of the whipped cream with the cream cheese mixture and mix well.
6. In a separate bowl. Combine chocolate pudding mix with the cold milk and make smooth batter.
7. Now start making layers over the prepared cookies crust, first spread the cream cheese mixture then make layer of pudding mix, spread the remaining whipped cream and in the end sprinkle the mini chocolate chips on top.
8. Refrigerate the whole dish for overnight so that each and every layer set well and cut easily into pieces before serving.
photo source : 1