This bubble pizza recipe is prepared in a very simple fashion as it requires only buttermilk biscuits instead of pizza dough and no more seasoning or spices need to prepare the topping; Just mix the desired topping ingredients in pizza sauce and top it over the biscuits and bake with cheese. Delicious pizza will be ready in few minutes.
2 tbsp oil
1½ lb ground beef
15 oz pizza sauce
24 oz refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
½ cup olives (black or green)
½ cup mushrooms (chopped)
1 medium onion (finely chopped)
1 medium green bell pepper (chopped)
1 cup beef pepperoni
1½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. In a skillet cook beef with oil until become dry and turn into brown color.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine veggies and cooked beef with pizza sauce and mix well.
4. Cut each buttermilk biscuit into four pieces; spread half of the biscuits at the bottom of a casserole dish or any oven proof glass dish.
5. Spread half of the beef and veggie mixture over the biscuits and then top with half of the pepperoni slices.
6. Again make a layer of remaining buttermilk biscuits, spread sauce mixture, sprinkle both the cheeses and put pepperoni slices at the sides of the dish.
7. Place the dish in preheated oven at 400 degrees F for 10 min.
photo source : 1