Preparation time: 20 mins. | Serves 2 persons
This Corn Beef Hash Recipe is an easy and simple recipe that needs no seasoning and spices to cook. It typically cooks with the flavor of onion, potatoes, and a topping of egg and parsley. You may also add different seasonings like Italian or Cajun seasoning, etc. to make it according to your taste.
1 tbsp cooking oil
1 yellow onion (diced)
2 potatoes (1 cm cubed)
1 can pepper flavored corn-beef (cubed)
2 tbsp chopped parsley
1. Heat oil in a pan and saute onion in it for 2 mins. or until becomes soft.
2. Add potatoes and sauté for 1-2 mins. over medium heat, then add 2-3 tbsp of water and simmer for 3-5 mins.
3. Now add corn beef, mix well, and then flatten the beef mixture using the back of a spoon and cook for 2-4 mins.
4. After that turn the side and cook for a further 2-3 mins. or until all the juice gets dry and oil releases from the sides.
5. In the meantime, break the egg then immediately pour it onto the top of the corn-beef mixture and let it cook. Don’t shake otherwise yolk would break and spread all over the mixture.
6. When the egg is cooked completely, turn the flame off, carefully transfer the Corn Beef Hash to the platter so that the egg would not break, and serve it with the topping of fresh parsley.
photo source : 1