Preparation time: 30-40 mins. | Serves 8 persons
This Buffalo Chicken Crescent Ring is a delicious chicken stuffed bread. The filling is made with buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, and cream cheese flavor thus in the end you get a cheesy buffalo flavor chicken sandwich.
8 oz cream cheese (softened)
¼ cup buttermilk ranch dressing mix
½ cup celery (finely diced)
½ cup onions (finely diced)
½ cup Buffalo sauce
12 oz cooked chicken (finely diced)
2 tubes crescent rolls
1 egg white (lightly beaten with 1 tbsp water)
1. Combine cream cheese, ranch dressing, celery, onions, buffalo sauce, and cooked chicken in a mixing bowl and mix well.
2. Take a baking sheet and line it with parchment paper, now take out all the crescent rolls from the tube and lay them in a circular pattern over the parchment sheet. Arrange in such a manner that the single-pointed side faces outside and the two-sided portion overlaps on one another so that a proper close circle is formed.
3. Now place the prepared filling at the inner circular area over the roles forming a ring. To seal the filling, bring the outward corners of crescent rolls onto the filling one by one, in this a ring shape of the bread is formed.
4. Brush the top of the bread with egg wash and then bake in preheated oven at 375 degrees F for 15-20 mins. or until becomes golden brown.
5. When the bread is ready, take it out of the oven and cool it for 5 mins. then cut the bread into slices to serve with ranch dressing.
photo source : 1