Preparation time: 60 mins. | Serves 16 pieces
This Neiman Marcus Brownies recipe is one of the very famous brownies, which is also called cheese squares. The recipe is prepared with a yellow cake base and cream cheese batter which results in nice white cheesy brownies.
3 cups yellow cake mix
½ cup butter (melted)
8 oz cream cheese (softened)
4 cups powdered sugar
1. In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix, butter, and 1 egg and make a soft dough.
2. In a separate bowl, combine sugar, cream cheese, and remaining eggs and make a smooth batter.
3. Take a greased 9×13 baking dish, and first spread the prepared cake mix dough at the base. Stretch it to cover the whole base and then pour the cream cheese batter on it.
4. Bake in preheated oven at 300 degrees F for 40 mins. or until becomes golden brown from the top.
5. Delicious Neiman Marcus Brownies are now ready to serve with your favorite frosting, chocolate sauce, or whipped cream.
photo source : 1