Preparation time : 40 mins. | Serves 8 persons
This Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole Recipe is prepared with multiple layers including rice, cooked chicken, cheese, pepperoni, cream of chicken soup and some salty crumbs topping. This casserole is a complete meal which contains rice, chicken and soup, so you can serve it as main dish for dinner or lunch.
2 cup white rice
3 cup cooked chicken
6 Swiss cheese slices
Pepperoni slices (as required)
2 cans cream of chicken soup
½ cup milk
½ cup Greek yogurt
10 saltines (crushed)
½ tsp paprika
¼ tsp garlic powder
1. Take a greased rectangular casserole dish, spread white rice at the bottom, then make a layer of cooked chicken over it, make a layer of cheese slices and then place pepperoni slices to cover the cheese later.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine cream of chicken soup, milk and Greek yogurt and mix well.
3. In another bowl combine saltines, paprika and garlic powder and toss them well.
4. Now pour the soup mixture over the filled casserole dish and then sprinkle saltines mixture on top.
5. Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees F for 30 mins. or until becomes golden brown and starts bubbling.
photo source : 1