Preparation time : 40 mins. | Serves 6 persons
This Taco Casserole Recipe is prepared with lots of yummy flavors including crispy tortilla chips, ground beef with Mexican salsa and taco seasoning flavor, sour cream and cheese toppings. This casserole is a rich food which can be served as a main course.
1 lean ground beef
1 can chili
1 cup chunky Mexican salsa
1 tsp taco seasoning
2 cup coarsely broken tortilla chips
¾ cup sour cream
4 green onions (sliced)
1 tomato (chopped)
1 cup Cheddar cheese or Monterey Jack cheese
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cook beef in a saucepan over medium-high heat until gets brown and dry.
3. Add in salsa and chili along with taco seasoning and cook for 5-8 mins. until the mixture starts bubbling.
4. Spread tortilla chips at the base of a casserole dish and pour the beef mixture over the tortilla chips. Then spread sour cream, sprinkle sliced green onions, chopped tomato and cheese on top.
5. Place the dish into the preheated oven for 30 mins, or until cheese melts and starts bubbling.
photo source : 1