Preparation time : 50 mins. | Serves 2 persons
This Teriyaki Chicken Recipe is prepared by grilling method. Its a favorite Japanese style chicken recipe which is served in various styles.
1 lb boneless chicken
1 tsp garlic powder
2 tbsp oil
½ cup Japanese soya sauce
½ cup orange juice
2 tbsp white vinegar
2 tbsp lemon juice
4 tbsp oyster sauce
2 tbsp brown sugar
½ tsp ground white pepper
Salt to taste
1. To prepare teriyaki sauce, combine all the sauces and seasonings in a saucepan including Japanese soya sauce, white vinegar, orange juice, oyster sauce, lemon juice, white pepper powder, brown sugar and salt to taste.
2. Cook the mixture over medium heat until it turns slightly thick.
3. When the sauce is ready cool it to room temperature then marinate with chicken along with some garlic powder and leave for 30 mins.
4. After that place the chicken pieces over the preheated charcoal grill or grill pan and cook until become tender and brown from both sides. Keep brushing the chicken with oil to make it shiny and juicy.
5. Serve the hot teriyaki chicken with rice or mashed potatoes or vegetable pasta salad.
photo source : 1