The Pizookie is basically a pizza cookie beauce it is large in size and served with topping of vanilla ice cream. The cookie has some different texture as compare to typical cookies it is firm from top and slightly sticky and soft from inside. The Pizookie is prepared with several cookie flavor like rain walnut, White Chocolate Macadamia Nut and Peanut Butter, this Pizookie Recipe is prepared with chocolate flavor
2½ tbsp butter (softened)
¼ cup light brown sugar
1 tbsp beaten egg
¼ tsp vanilla extract
6 tbsp all-purpose flour
¼ tsp baking soda
⅓ cup semi-sweet chocolate chunks
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl combine butter, sugar, vanilla and beaten egg and beat well.
3. Now add flour, chocolate chunks and baking soda just to mix the ingredients. At this stage you may alter the ingredients to make cookie of your own flavor for instance, you can make raisin oat cookie by adding raisin and oats to the mixture instead of chocolate chunks but in that case you will have to carefully balance the quantity.
4. After that pour the batter onto the greased cookie sheet and spread in circular pattern to make proper round shape cookie.
5. Bake in preheated oven for about 5-8 mins. until done from top or become light brown from top.
6. Cool the cookie to room temperature and then serve with scoop of your favorite ice cream. Make sure it is usually served warm.
photo source : 1