Preparation time : 10 min. | Serves 1-2 person
This apple crunch recipe is one of a quickest and simple dessert to prepare at home. It don’t need extra skill you just need to mix ingredients as mentioned below and then bake for few minutes.
1 medium apple (peeled and sliced)
2 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp all-purpose flour
1 tbsp oatmeal
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp chopped nuts
1 tsp margarine (melted)
Whipped cream for topping
1. Spread apple slices in a wide dish of suitable size.
2. Combine rest of the ingredients except margarine in a mixing bowl to form crumbs mixture.
3. Sprinkle the mixture over apples and pour the melted margarine on all over the dish evenly.
4. Place the dish in preheated oven for just 4-5 min at 400 degrees F until apple becomes soft and juicy.
5. After that cool the apple crunch at room temperature them top with some whipped cream and cinnamon powder and chill for 15 min before serving.
photo source : 1