Preparation time: 15 mins. + Refrigeration time | Serves 8 persons
This No Bake Pumpkin Pie Recipe is a delicious dessert that requires no cooking or baking. You just need to combine the filling ingredients, pour it onto the crust and refrigerate. Instead of using readymade pie filling you can use pumpkin pulp and add our homemade pumpkin pie spice to it to make pumpkin pie filling at home.
1 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
4 oz cream cheese
1 pack of instant vanilla pudding mix
½ cup milk
1 small container cool whip
1 tsp cinnamon
15 oz pumpkin pie filling
1. In a mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, milk, and vanilla pudding mix and make a smooth batter.
2. Add pumpkin pie filling and cool whip to the mixture and mix them well.
3. Pour this batter onto the graham cracker pie crust and sprinkle cinnamon on top.
4. Refrigerate the pie overnight or at least for 4 hrs. until the filling gets firm.
5. Serve the chilled pumpkin pie with a dollop of cream.
photo source : 1