This panna cotta vanilla recipe is one of a simple dessert that you can prepare for occasions like Christmas and Eid. The method is very simple but it only takes time to set or chill. You may add topping of any seasonal fruit in place of strawberries by making the sauce in the same way.
2 tbsp gelatin
9 oz milk
9 oz cream
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 oz sugar
For Strawberry Sauce:
6 oz sugar
6 oz water
12 oz strawberries
1. Dissolve gelatin in 2 tbsp cold water than place the gelatin bowl over steam so that gelatin melts completely.
2. In a sauce pan boil milk, cream and sugar over low heat. When sugar dissolve completely add vanilla and mix well.
3. Remove the pan from heat and mix gelatin in the milk mixture. Pour it in a suitable bowl and chill till it sets completely.
4. Mean while prepare strawberry sauce, cook together sugar, water and strawberries in a pan and let the mixture boils.
5. After that blend the mixture to make smooth sauce then pass from strainer so that seeds would separate from the sauce.
7. After an hour, take out the panna cotta bowl and turn it onto the serving platter. Pour the prepared strawberry sauce over it and top with some fresh strawberries.
photo source : 1