This white chocolate fudge is mainly prepared with cream cheese and coconuts and hence become more delicious as compare to simple white fudge. Its preparation requires very short time but it only takes time to set so that you can easily cut it into pieces otherwise it can also be served as warm.
6 ounces cream cheese
6 ounces white chocolate, melted
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
500 gm powdered sugar
2 oz whipped cream
1/4 cup coconuts (grated)
Pinch of salt
1. Melt chocolate in microwave for just 2 mins.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and melted chocolate and beat using electric beater until become smooth.
3. Now gradually add sugar and coconuts to the mixture and beat slowly.
4. When all the sugar and coconuts mixes well in the mixture add salt and vanilla extract and just mix them using spoon.
5. Pour the mixture into a deep rectangular pan and place it in fridge for at least an hour so that the fudge would become set.
6. After that make its square pieces to serve individually.