Preparation time : 15 mins. | Serves 4 persons
This breakfast pizza recipe is prepared with omelet i.e. omelet is used in the topping of pizza hence it would be a great healthy meal for school going children who need some nutritious breakfast.
3 tbsp green pepper (finely chopped)
1 medium size tomato (seeded and chopped)
3 tbsp milk
Salt and pepper to taste
½ tsp dried oregano
1 tbsp butter
4 English muffins (cut into halves)
Pizza sauce as required
2 tbsp green olives (sliced)
2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
Cheddar or Mozzarella cheese as required for topping
1. At First prepare egg omelet for the pizza, for that take a mixing bowl and beat eggs, milk, salt, pepper and oregano.
2. In a frying pan melt butter; add half of egg mixture and cook on medium heat until eggs are cooked well. Similarly fry rest of the egg mixture.
3. Now divide omelet into 8 equal pieces. Spread pizza sauce on each muffin and place a piece of omelet on each muffin.
4. Now sprinkle tomato, green pepper, olives and cheese on each muffin.
5. Place these pizzas on a pan and place it in double boiler or broiler and cook for 5-8 mins until cheese melts completely.
photo source : 1