Chinese Food is famous not only because of its taste but also they are very healthy and nutritious. Manchurian, the city of China is popular because of its variety of foods and this Prawn Manchurian curry is one them. Manchurian curry is usually prepared from chicken but in this recipe, prawns are used.
Corn flour as required
1 tbspn black pepper
Salt to taste
1 cup tomato ketchup
½ cup tomato paste (optional)
2 tbspn vinegar
½ tbspn crushed red chili
3 garlic cloves chopped using best garlic presser
3 tbspn oil
3-4 green chilies
Water as required
|Zojirushi Gourmet Sizzler|
|Rival CF151WD Chef’s Fry Cool Wall Deep Fryer|
|Emerilware Cast Iron Sizzle Plate with Trivet|
|George Foreman GSF026B Deep Fryer with Smart Spin Technology|
2. Deep fry these marinated prawns in hot oil and drain out from oil after 2 minutes.
3. Now make sauce for prawns. Put 3 tbspn of oil in a pan and add chopped garlic in it and sauté.
4. After a minute when garlic becomes tender, add ketchup, tomato paste, red chili and salt in it and cook for 3-4 minutes.
5. Now add vinegar and ½ cup water to and mix well.
6. In a cup make a paste of 2 tbspn corn flour and ¼ cup water and add it into the sauce and constantly stir the sauce so that lumps are not produced.
7. The sauce starts to thick and add fried prawns in it and cook for a minute.
8. Now Manchurian is ready to serve and garnish it with chopped green chilies.