2 Kg rice
3-4 potato medium size
2 tbspn red chili powder
1 tspn of turmeric powder
3 onions medium size
7-8 tomato medium size
1 tspn black pepper
2 tbspn ginger paste
2 tbspn garlic paste
Mint and coriander leaves 1 cup
3-4 green chilies
1 ½ tspn all spices powder (garam masala)
Pinch of nutmeg and mice powder
Salt to taste
Black cumin seeds
Water as required
1 cup oil
1. Soak rice in water for 15-20 minutes.
2. Cut onions in large pieces and blend it in the blender.
3. Heat oil in a deep pan and pour the blended onion paste in it.
4. Add ginger garlic paste and chopped tomato in it and cook for few minutes until tomato starts to tender.
5. Now add red chili powder, turmeric powder and salt in it and cook till oil starts to separate from the gravy.
6. Make 4 pieces of each potato and put them in the gravy with 2 cups of water and let it be cooked.
7. Stir in between and check that potato has been boiled or not if water has been dried and potato doesn’t become soft then you can add more water.
8. After potato become soft put mint and coriander leaves, black cumin seeds, black pepper, garam masala powder, mice and nutmeg powder, green chilies and salt in it and cook for 2 minutes.
9. Add rice and water in it (level of water must be 1 cm above the rice) and mix well. On high flame let it be cooked till rice starts to boil after that reduce the flame and cook till rice become completely cook.
10. Delicious fried potato rice is ready to serve with kebabs.