Preparation time : 15 mins. | Serves 6 persons
This cranberry salad recipe is much similar with frozen vegetable salad but the dressing is entirely different. The dressing is prepared with whipped cream and cream cheese which result in cheesy creamy flavor and when it combines with cooked cranberries the salad looks wonderful due to color combination of berries and dressing.
1 cup fresh cranberries
1 cup sugar
1 tbsp gelatin powder
1 cup pineapple (chopped)
1 apple (grated)
1 cup whipping cream
1 package cream cheese
1 cup water
1. Take a sauce pan and boil cranberries in water.
2. Then add sugar and cook on medium heat for 5-10 mins. until it would become thick.
3. After that slightly blend the boiled cranberries with its syrup but make sure that berries would not mesh completely.
4. In a mixing bowl beat whipped cream with cream cheese until become smooth.
5. Dissolve gelatin in half cup of warm water and then add it to the cream mixture.
6. Now mix cream mixture and berries mixture together and pour it into a beautiful serving bowl and then refrigerate for an hour.