Tomatoes are rich in Vitamin C and contains almost 90% of water . Tomatoes are utilized world wide for making different kinds of foods and salads but the most common use is when making tomato ketchup which then can be taken with many snacks. Tomato ketchup is very easy to make at home and using tomato ketchup you can also make other sauces like chili garlic sauce.
1 ½ Kg tomato
1 cup vinegar
1 tbspn red chili powder
1 tspn salt (to taste)
2 cup sugar (to taste)
1. Cut the tomato in large pieces and blend it in the blender.
2. Using drainer, drain out the smooth paste of tomato having no skins and seeds.
3. Boil the paste.
4. Add red chili powder, vinegar in it and cook it till sauce become slightly denser.
5. After 10 minutes, add sugar in it and cook for 15 minutes or till sauce become thick according to the density of sauce you want.
6. Ketchup is ready, cool it in the fridge and enjoy it with delicious snacks.