Preparation time: 80 mins. (approx.) | Serves 8-10 persons
This Pineapple Stuffing Recipe is generally served as a side dish for Easter Dinner. You can also serve this recipe as a dessert by serving it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and some chocolate sauce topping.
1 stick butter or margarine
8 oz sugar
4 large eggs (lightly beaten)
20 oz crushed pineapple (drained)
6 bread slices (cubed)
Cinnamon powder for topping
1. In a stand mixer bowl, cream together sugar and butter for about 4-5 mins.
2. Add eggs and beat at high speed for about 2-3 mins. until the batter gets a foamy texture.
3. Now take a casserole or Pyrex dish, make a layer of bread cubes at the base, then spread pineapple chunks and then pour the prepared batter over the pineapple layer. Sprinkle some cinnamon powder on top.
4. Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees F for about 50-60 mins. until becomes golden brown from the top.
5. When the stuffing is ready, cool it for 5-10 mins. so that it gets firm and then serve the Pineapple Stuffing after cutting it into slices.
photo source : 1