Preparation time : 50 min + Dough Resting time | Serves 6 persons
These pizza sticks are nothing but stuffed pizza rolls which are prepared with frozen bread loaf. The procedure of making these sticks are similar as that of pizza hence why its name so. You may add any topping of your choice instead of grilled chicken.
1 Loaf frozen bread dough (thawed)
Pizza or marinara sauce as required
2 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
1 cup grilled chicken
1. Roll out the thawed bread dough to make rectangular shape 14×10 size approx.
2. Now spread pizza sauce, grilled chicken and cheese over the whole rolled dough leaving the sides.
3. Wrap the edges to cover the topping and sealed the edges using water or it is better to wet the corners the start wrapping.
4. Now turn the sealed side down, place in air tight bowl, brush with oil, cover and leave at warm place for 1-2 hrs and let it rise.
5. When the dough gets double, transfer it to baking dish and bake for 30 min till become golden brown from top.
6. Then take it out from oven cool to room temperature and then cut into slices.
You may also divide the rolled dough into small pieces and make individual rolls with the same procedure mentioned above.
photo source : 1