Preparation time : 30 mins. | Serves 1 dozen rolls
This Thai Spring Roll Recipe is one of a yummy chicken and vegetable spring roll. The stuffing has full of Thai flavor and tastes awesome when served with dark soya sauce or garlic flavor soya sauce dip.
½ lb chicken minced
1 tbsp lemon rind
1 coriander bunch (separate stalks and leaves)
1 tbsp ginger (chopped)
1 cup beans sprout
½ carrot (thinly sliced)
1 capsicum (red or green) (thinly sliced)
1 cup rice noodles (cooked)
4 tbsp soya sauce
1 tsp fish sauce
1 tbsp lime juice
1 tsp white pepper
1 tsp crushed red pepper
10-12 sheets of rice paper
2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp sesame oil
1. In a saucepan, melt butter with sesame oil and saute chicken till become white.
2. Add in ginger chopped, lemon rind and coriander stalks and cook for further 3-5 mins.
3. Now add veggies and stir the mixture over high heat for about -12 mins.
4. Add soya sauce, fish sauce, lime juice, white pepper, red pepper and toss them well.
5. When all the ingredients incorporate well, turn off the heat and add cooked noodles and coriander leaves.
6. Dip the rice sheets in warm water just before start making rolls because if dip for long time may difficult to handle.
7. Take out a piece of rice sheet from the water, place 2 tbsp of prepared mixture at one of the side of the sheet, leaving space from top and bottom. Now roll the top and bottom part of sheet onto the mixture first then start rolling till reaches to other corner. Similarly prepare rest of the rolls.
8. Heat oil for deep frying in the wok, fry the prepared rolls in batches till become golden brown in color.
9. Serve the hot Thai Spring Rolls with dark soya sauce or any thai sauce.
photo source : 1