6 large green onions
2 green peppers (chopped)
3 tomatoes (take out seed part and cut into cubes)
3 Carrots (julienne thick)
1 Container Mushrooms (diced)
½ head of cabbage (cut in medium size)
4 cups chicken stock
8 cups V8 juice
Salt as required
Pepper as required
Parsley as required
2 tspn garlic powder
1. Cut onions in circular shape of thick slices.
2. Put all the vegetables in a soup pot except tomatoes.
3. Now add chicken stock and V8 juice in the vegetables. Let vegetables cook on low heat.
4. When vegetables are half done, add tomatoes in it and cook for at least 40mins till all vegetables become completely tender.
5. After that add some seasoning to it according to your taste.
Serve this diet cabbage soup with Soya sauce, chili sauce or some other seasoning sauce which you want but if you take it as a diet soup then don’t use any sauce.