Preparation time: 20 mins. + Refrigeration time | Serves 8-10 persons
This Caramel Apple Trifle is one of the delicious creamy desserts for a party. You can make this recipe in multiple ways; one of the easy ways is mentioned in the recipe while in some of the recipes apple chunks coated with caramel sauce are used instead of apple pie filling which also tastes good.
2 lb plain chocolate cake or fruit cake (cubed)
2 cups cool whip
5 oz vanilla instant pudding
Caramel topping sauce as required
2 cup apple pie filling
1. Make pudding according to the package instructions and chill in the fridge.
2. Divide each item into two portions including cake, pudding, cool whip, and pie filling.
3. Take a deep glass serving bowl; make a layer of half of the cake cubes at the base of the bowl.
4. Then utilizing one portion of every item start making layers of caramel sauce, vanilla pudding, apple pie filling, and cool whip. Repeat this step with the remaining stuff.
5. In the end, drizzle some caramel sauce on top and chill in the fridge for an hour.
photo source : 1