Preparation time: 40 mins. | Serves 6 wraps
This Crunchwrap Supreme Recipe is the copycat recipe of the famous Taco bell restaurant. The taste of this crunch wrap supreme is almost the same as you enjoy eating it in a restaurant. It is prepared with taco ground beef, queso dip (without meat), tostada, tortilla, cheese, and fresh vegetables.
1 lb ground beef
1 pack taco seasoning mix
1 can queso cheese dip (warm)
10 burrito-size flour tortillas
6 tostada shells
1 cup sour cream
2 cups shredded lettuce
1 tomato (seeded and diced)
1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
1. Grease a nonstick wok, and cook ground beef over high heat until turns brown.
2. Add taco seasoning and ¼ cup water and simmer for 15 mins. When the meat becomes dry, remove the pan from heat and set aside.
3. Warm flour tortillas in the microwave for just 20 seconds.
4. Now place a warm tortilla on a large platter, put 4 tbsp of prepared ground beef at the center in a circular shape of tostada size, spread 2 tbsp of queso dip over the beef, and then place a tostada shell to cover the dip. Now make a thin layer of sour cream over the tostada and then top with lettuce, diced tomato, and shredded Mexican cheese.
5. After that cut a piece of flour tortilla of a circular shape to cover the filling (or size equal to a tostada) and then place it over the cheese layer.
6. Now to fold the crunch wrap, first bring the bottom side close to the center and then similarly bring another side to the center forming a shape like a hexagon. You may use a toothpick to seal the filling completely.
7. Now take a greased skillet, and place the prepared crunch wrap seam side down and cook over medium-low heat for 3-4 mins. until becomes golden brown and crisp. Then turn the side and cook it for further 2-3 mins. to make it crisp from another side too.
8. Crispy, rich CrunchWrap Supreme is now ready to serve with sour cream, ketchup, and tostadas.
photo source : 1