Preparation time : 30 mins. | Serves 10-12 cupcakes
These Eggless Cupcakes are prepared with chocolate flavor. Instead of using eggs, milk and vinegar is used to make it soft. you may also use buttermilk in place of milk and vinegar to add some more softness and taste.
1½ cup flour
2½ tbsp cocoa
1 tsp baking soda
Pinch of salt
1 cup sugar
5 tbsp oil
1 tbsp white vinegar
1 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla essence
1. In a mixing bowl, whisk together liquid ingredients including oil, vinegar, milk and vanilla.
2. Add in sugar and beat till sugar granules dissolves completely.
3. Sift together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt and add it gradually to the liquid mixture. Stir well to make smooth batter.
4. Take a greased cupcake pan, fill each of the cup with the batter up to ¾ level and bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees f for 15-20 mins. until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
5. Serve the eggless cupcakes with fudge topping or simply sprinkle some powdered sugar on top.
photo source : 1