Preparation time : 20 mins. | Serves 4-6 persons
In this Seafood Alfredo Recipe alfredo sauce is prepared with the flavor of shrimp and fish along with cream of mushroom soup. The sauce is then drizzle onto the fettuccine pasta which actually complements the delicious seafood alfredo sauce.
6 oz shrimps (peeled and deveined)
4 fresh fish fillets (cubed)
2 oz butter
1 tbsp oil
4-5 cloves garlic (crushed)
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp crushed black pepper
1 tsp crushed red pepper
4 oz heavy cream
3 oz grated parmesan cheese
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 lb fettuccine (cooked)
1. To prepare seafood, heat butter and oil in a pan, saute shrimps with crushed garlic, ½ tsp black pepper and ½ tsp red pepper for just 3-4 mins. until turn into pink color.
2. Remove shrimps from pan, add in fish pieces and cook with remaining seasonings including, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper and red pepper for just 5-6 mins.
3. When fish pieces turn into light brown in color, add in cream of mushroom soup, heavy cream and parmesan cheese. Cook for 8-10 mins. until the mixture gets bubbly.
4. Now add in cooked shrimps and stir well to mix.
5. Take out the cooked fettuccine pasta onto the serving platter and pour the prepared seafood alfredo mixture over the pasta. Serve immediately.
photo source : 1