Preparation time : 50 mins. (approx.) + Refrigeration time | Serves 8-10 persons
This Peanut Butter Pudding Pie is prepared with lots of yummy flavor and it would be the wonderful Christmas dessert. This no bake pie is prepared with peanut flavor crust, peanut butter-cream cheese batter, vanilla pudding and chocolate pudding and whipped cream topping. In the end, the dessert becomes the rich, tempting and delicious food that everybody loves.
4 oz dry roasted peanuts (chopped)
4 oz all-purpose flour
4 oz unsalted butter (cold)
For Peanut Butter Filling:
6 oz peanut butter
8 oz cream cheese
4 oz powdered sugar
For Pudding Filling:
1 small pack instant vanilla pudding
1 small pack instant chocolate pudding
24 oz milk
8 oz heavy cream
1 tbsp granulated sugar
Few peanut butter kisses
Few chocolate chips
1.In a food processor, process together flour, roasted peanuts and butter just to make crumbs like mixture.
2. Transfer that mixture onto the deep dish or large serving bowl and press tightly to make a firm crust.
3. Bake it in preheated oven at 350 degrees F for 15-20 mins. then cool to room temperature and then put it in fridge.
4. In a mixing bowl, cream together peanut butter, cream cheese and powdered sugar until well combined.
5. Pour this batter onto the prepared crust and refrigerate for few minutes to set.
6. Meanwhile whisk vanilla pudding mix with 12 oz milk until becomes thick. Similarly prepare chocolate pudding with rest of the milk.
7. Now start making layers of vanilla and chocolate pudding alternately and then refrigerate till the layers set well.
8. In the mean time, prepare cream topping by whipping the heavy cream on medium-low speed until it starts to thicken, then add sugar and beat at high speed until soft peaks form.
9. Spread this whipped cream onto the pudding layer and top with some peanut butter kisses and chocolate chips. Refrigerate again for at least half an hour until all the layers get firm.
photo source : 1